TWIT includes over 60 members from across the Tshwane region.
There are close to fifty business entities / ventures established and run among the members.
All members carry great enterprenual spirit and seek to further establish and expand their business interests in a transport sector as one of the major and fundamental business sectors in the regional economy.
"At every African’s heart is an entrepreneurial spirit: we are survivors of struggle, malleable enough to embrace change and celebrate doing things differently." - Tammy Frazer
- Public Transport Operations
- Legal Advisory
- IRPTN and BRT Planning and Implementation Advisory
- Freight and Logistics Service
- Maritime Advisory
- Aviation Advisory
- Maintenance & Renovations
- Sewer Pipes and Drainage Unblocking
- Strategic Business Development Planning
Goods and services
- Supply of Protective and Safety Wear Clothing
- Plant Hire TLB’s Excavators Rollers Tippers Graders Front-End-Loaders
- Packaging Products
- Office Furniture, Blinds and Carpeting
- Facility Management and Venue Sourcing
- Tourism and Travel
- Creative Décor Services
- On Site Event Management
- Event Marketing